Is it good for students to have part-time jobs?
1. It's good for students to have part-time jobs because this helps cultivate independence among young people.
2. Part-time jobs in business can foster a sense of competition, which is important for students in the future.
3. Being able to earn their own money gives students a feeling that they've become adults and, therefore, makes them feel more mature.
4. Part-time jobs make students more confident in themselves because through the work they can realize their own value and prove that they are capable people.
5. Part-time job experience gives students an insight into what work is about and prepares them psychologically for their future jobs.
6. After-school work teaches students how hard it is to earn money and helps develop thriftiness in our younger generation.
7. Part-time jobs can help students apply their knowledge in practice, and, in return, their experience will make them know better what they have learned in classes and books.
8. Part-time jobs give students a feeling of achievement through contributing to national construction.
9. Students' part-time jobs eontribnte a lot, in one way or another, to our socialist construction.
10. Students who have part-time jobs can relieve, to some extent, the economic burdens of their parents.
1. Part-time jobs often distract students' attention from their studies, and some students even play truant.
2. The main task of students is to study hard and learn what is needed for the development of our nation. Social experience can be gained later after they finish their studies.
3. It's not good for students to do part-time jobs because they will become money-oriented.
4. Many students who have part-time jobs have shown a decline in their studies.
5. Part-time jobs do not help develop a sense of thriftiness among young people because many students spend the money on such high-priced items and luxuries that their parents can hardly afford.
6. Since students are in their formative years, part-time jobs may expose them to social ills at an age when they cannot differentiate good from bad.
7. Some students become juvenile delinquents because they come under the influence of bad people through part-time jobs.
8. Though students who have part-time jobs may relieve their parents' economic burdens, their early contact with society adds greatly to the worries of their parents.
9. Though some after-school work can help students practise what they learn in classes, many of the jobs require nothing of the students' knowledge.
10. Some students have become dropouts because through part-time jobs they've found that the more education you have, the Jess money you make.